Amenities & Services
Amenities & Services
From the thoughtful design of the apartments and common areas to the helpful services we offer, we work hard to make sure our residents enjoy all the comforts of home.
We believe you should be comfortable with The Parke long before you move in. That’s why we offer a simple, easy-to-understand pricing structure. Our no-endowment monthly rental fee includes everything listed below except the “Additional Services” which you can add as you wish and know the costs up front. No surprises.
- Single-story, non-combustible construction
- Spacious apartments
- Available private patios
- Carpet and window coverings
- Full kitchens with range, oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal
- Individual heating and air conditioning
- Individually wired for cable TV and telephone
- Emergency call system
- Pet friendly
- Access to on-site postal kiosk, beauty and barber salon, laundry room, chapel, activities room, entertainment room, library, arts and crafts room, family room with fireplace, gardens and courtyards, plus an adjoining city park and walking trails
Included Services & Conveniences
- 24-hour staff
- Weekly house cleaning
- Weekly bed linen service
- Trash removal
- Inside and outside maintenance
- Grounds keeping
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily newspaper/mail delivery
- Monthly wellness clinics
- Activities and entertainment
- Free wifi internet
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Pharmacy services
- Emergency first aid and care
- Computerized medical record services
- Coordination of physician appointments
- Coordination of home health and rehabilitation services
- Coordination of wellness clinics such as salon services, etc.
Included Meal Service
Food is a hot topic when searching for an assisted living facility, and we’re happy to tell you that ours is delicious. Our dietary manager and cooks have years of restaurant experience, and we provide a nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner served tableside (no buffets here!). Come take a tour, enjoy a complimentary meal, and see for yourself.
- Private dining room reservations available for special occasions
- Three full meals per day with a variety of choices
- Guest are welcome with reservations
- See a sample menu here
These optional services can be added to your monthly rate (available for a minimum of 30 days during illness, after hospitalization or on a continuous basis):
- Medical management provided by certified, trained staff.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as help bathing, dressing and grooming. Includes daily bed making and escort services to meals and activities.
- Incontinence Management provided by certified staff (scheduled assistance with toileting, assistance with supplies and reminders).See a sample menu here